Saturday, May 16, 2009

sweet 16!

i havnt blogged in a whilee. :D but yea. some interesting stuff did happen.

ID has been productive and fun.
me and marissa are sadies heads for next year :D
angel, isabel, alice, and jeremy, and tim, are all in IC next yearr!

my bff's sweeet 16 is TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. i'm so freaking excited. we went to her house last night for dance practice. and like her mom had the henna thng. the thigns that we indians put on our hands ;D so after practice i put it for like all the mommies. and my friend. and then myself. so dont freak out if you see it >]

i was totaaaaaaaaaaly gonna sleep in last night, cus i'm probably not gonna sleep tonight. but alice called me at eight in the morning -__- and i couldnt go back to sleep. this was our convo. imagine alice all excited and jumpy in the morn. and me all cranky, and sleepy

alice: ARCHIE! are you going to relay for life?
me: no
alice: why not?
me: i have a sweet 16 to go to.
chris: (which was really random. but then again. not so random). DID YOU FORGET TO TUR IN YOUR WAIVER? (me feeling -_______________- no i'm not an idiot. i turn stuff in).
me: no. i'm going to a sweet 16 today
chris: so?
me: its my bff's sweet 16. i'm gonna be busy all day
chris: i thought i was your bff.

and then it went all fuzzy. and i think alice took the phone from him? i dont know. so i try to go back to sleeep. but that really doesnt help. HAHAHAH. but btw. you are my bff. ;D but your the guy bff. i have a list. HAHAH.

i emailed mr. rosenberg today! abotu getting the security council position with tiffany :D we'll see what he sayyys.

hmm. anything else. OH! sho we're all gonna go take pictures in front of a fountain. like four families. i think the fountain near cerritos high. the one hte the sidewalk street. so if you see me, admire my beauty. HAHAHHAAHH. FUNNNNNNNNNNAY. i crack myself up.

OH ID PRACTICE. so it was rellly fun yesterday :D GO MARISSA FOR HER TALK! it was very inspirational. <3. but yea. it was me afraz marissa and angel in the back. marissa went up in the front to see how it looked. and angel was feeling really sick, so she went to the front to.
so me and afraz were stuck in the back. and we made sooooooo many mistakes during the dance >] cus he always messed up. HAHAH. and then we saw some mexican's play soccer. and they were soooooooooooooooooooo craaazy! it was like. DAAANG.

but yeaa. i'm super high. and excited. but i have soo much to do. i need to paint my nails. fix my hair. fix my dress. wear a LITTLE bit of makeup. nto to much cus i dont like it. then yeaaaa. go take pics like at 4? so i have timeeee. but yea. fun stuff maaaang. i'll put the pictures up sooon!

id practice tomorrow from 2-5. if your not there, then your not part of the stunt. so be there. or be CIRCLE. (tee hee isabel.) >]

1 comment: