Saturday, May 30, 2009

my life would suck without you ;D

aloha was realllllllllly fun. :D but my mom got alll KLJDLIG UGALIHG on me so i had to go home early. like RIGHT when all the good songs were happening -____- god shes so moody. it freaking pisses me off. but thats what parents do right? so theres no point complaining.

so i was talking to megan abotu vball. THERES 52 PEOPLE TRYING OUT. holyyyyyyyy crap! thats crazy D: i really want to make it >]

im soooo closed to finishing that career project. i tlaked to brannen and she said i can do a email interview. so i emailed the lady my questions. so when she sends me that back. and i'll add stuff to it, i'll be done :D COOOLLLLLLLL!

i dont know what to write. i'm so HATING home life. and LOVING school-life. its like teh WHOLE environment changes when i go home. everyone's all bitchy. and its just like SHUT UP AND LET ME BE. GARSH. all my motiviation is JUST THREE YEARS LEFT, AND I'M OUT. leaving california. maybe go to england :D but i'm just sick and tired of this place. its not even like i can transfer houses or antyhing -____- i'm jsut STUCK here. god dammit.

but thank you for making my school life amazing <3

1 comment:

  1. PSH
    EVEN IF YOU DDINT STAY WHOLE TIME AT ALOHA..

    drive TO aloha was fun ;D
    HUH HUH HUH!

    & we totally have a different sitch.
    yours : school is :D home is D:
    mine: school is D: home is :D

    WPWHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete