Thursday, May 28, 2009

i love you

i finished reading anthem. it didnt take to loong. but i love the part were gaea was like

'i love you'

i dont know. i've heard poeple say it. and i've read it in books. but i think its never affected me this muchh. and all the trouble all of us are going through. i think a little love is all we need to make it better.

my friend is really good at making love poetss. this is one of hers. but i lovvvvvvvvve it.

When you became my frIend
I felt a gentLe relief
As I saw yOu I knew
There woVld be peace beyond belief
The morE I see your face
My feelings grow and grow
I'm happy, its YOU(: i get to know.
Now when I think of the days
You were not around
I listened for the birds
But there was no sound.
Today when I walk outside
And see the sun and the sky
I think of how you make me feel.
I wanted to let you know,
that you're the reason I smile(:


thanks for sticking with me. :D

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH I LOVE THAT STRIP :)
    AND THERE'S A WHOLE PAGE LONG OF THEM DANCING :)

    ReplyDelete