Saturday, May 2, 2009

can i ever just be happy?

GOD DAMMIT! once i have a wonderful school life. everything at home goes down the road. ITS NOT FAIR. i freaking always get blamed. and its so F******G annoying. iits like god doesnt WANT me to be happy. JUST ONCE. just once. for so long i've been trying to balance both out. but it doesnt. when i go home its all about SCHOOL. and BAD grades. i honestly dont give a f**k. its THIRD QUARTER. the grades dont even count. and the thing is, my moms on my side. usually. its my dad! "ALDK JIAGFHG" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. and its not fiar. its ALWAYS me. and hes SO FREAKING protective and authoritative. so i cant wear sweats to schoool. FINE. can i wear it to ID practice? cus its kinda hard dancing in jeans. "NO! ITS NOT NICE TO WEAR SWEATS OUTSIDE. ITTS INSIDE HOME CLOTHES" no its fkreaing not. and my mom was like -__- what the helll. and then he gives me a whole freaking lecture on how i dont listen to him. and i always tell him no. WELL WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO. IF I DONT WANNA DO IT? SAY YES? and then i get a whoooooole NOTHER lecuture on how hes been here for like 15 years, and how he knows the dress code and crap. NO YOU DONT! things CHANGE. the word CHANGE. but no. doenst understand it cna you? ARGH. and now. i'm gonna get the whole lecture on how "you dont wnat me here. i dont have respect here. blah blah blah" MAYBE! if you would just lisnten to me. FOR ONCE. things would change a little. WHAT HTE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

life is cruel. i can never be happy. can i? everything is just falling apart.

its kinda blurry, but it says "i can always make you smile"

2 comments:

  1. its okay we all go through troubles with our parents =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. parental units are biatches, hon.
    gotta cope with 'em. <3

    ReplyDelete