Friday, May 8, 2009

cheer up peeeps. :D

today i was actually happy. but my friend's werent. so that makes me worried. so all you sad, afraid, worried, stressed, friends! cheer up :D we have good times to look forward to, like SUMMMMMER. and i'm here if you need to rant <3

today was boring. i think i've been saying that for the past couple of days. uhh. i dont know. i feel like school goes like a blur. and when i sit to type my little blog, everything just vanishes away. its kinda freaky. either i'm being really unobservant or nothiing is happening at my school life.

i want this year to end :D well, school year. i'm so ovvvvvvvvvver this year. OH! me and jeremy are gonna try out for aspects >] cool eh? OH! i wonder who one the wave board today.we had that demonstration, and they were gonna do the drawing at tthe end of the day. i want to knoooow :D

i'm sooooooooo freaking tireed! ahh. i finished my history notes. :D so this weekend will be brannen stuff!
-open mind picture
-opne mind essay
-study vocab for unit test
-career project

adn then study for history test.

oh i remember a highlit of the day. it wasnt really a highlit. it was a LOWlit. HAHAH. get it? get it? get it? >] TEE HEEE. catherine was a total HIGH CRAZY GIRL duriing ID. and right before coming she did something realllllllllly stupid. -____________- lets see what happens to me becuase of what she did on monday. T^T

i'm soooo slleeeepy. i think imma go to bed early! oh, alice and catherine if you read this, call me tomorrow. we need to stuyd for history. my house tomorrow? call me,.

No comments:

Post a Comment