Friday, May 1, 2009

friday?

today was actuaally pretty fun i would saay. :D uhhm lunch. i traded with andy. :D so he got my indian cup noodles. and tim chai gave me his chips and salsa :D and then yeaaa. we had like a "teasing fight" (LOLS) with mary and abi. :D THAT WAS FUN. but it was MEAN. >] but since we all knew that it doesnt mattter, like we didnt mean it personally, it was fun (: right right? but chris cant tease people -__- well. i owned. ;D and then what else? yeaa. i really wanted a drink. but nope. ): i didnt get it. and theeen. yea. lunch is over. then after schoool! i like helped little 8th graders for like 10 min, then didn spanish project, then went to swim. well i was outside with michelle, andy, shivs, and paley for a long time. :D and we talked abotu IC STUFFF. btw, those interviews are commmmin up! and hten i went inside to watch the meet. TIM IS FAAST! he got 1st, 2nd, 1st, and 1st in his four eevennnts. but we still didnt win. stupid cerritos. but akio is kinda cuteee. but jen told me that he was like a "dumb blonde". JAHAHHA. and then i came back and went to see social deco. and it was CRAAZY! it was soooo cooooool :D i'm soo proud of theem. they got 118 poeple. but we still beat them with 122. ;D YAY AMRI! and theeen. yea. alice was gonna stay with me, but she had to leave (and i'm not mad at you. ahhaha). so me and tim had bondingg time! yipee. we played cards, and then i took him inside to see the decorations, and then we talked abotu HIS little soccial last year. and hten yea. so today was pretttty fun. tomorrow is INTERNATIONAL DAY PRACTICE! 2-5 be theeeree.


ISABEL CHUA. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTTER GIRLIE. I WANT TO SEE THOSE HUUUUGE EYES.

and guess what guess what guess waht! ITS MAAAY FIRST. PRIMERO DE MAYO. WHATEVER YOU SAY IN FRENCH. ITS MAAAAAAAAAY BABBY. AND THAT MEANS SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER.

i'm reallly happy now. so imma add something else.

I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDOS!!



Everything changes
But beauty remains
Something so tender
I can't explain
Well I maybe dreamin'
But 'till I awake
Can we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share

Could this be the greatest love of all
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall

1 comment: