Tuesday, May 12, 2009

long day!

i would say that today was a long, but productive day (: i actually got some stuff done on craazy tuesdaay. so rosenberg post-ponnnned the test thursdday. :D

TODAY WAS MY INTERVIEW! D: or :D i dont know. i want the results. i'm so anxious. but whats really bugging me is that none of them are telling me when. "whenever we feel like it" -_______________- ooooooook then. i guess this makes me more patient. well it helps me WORK on it. but i dont think it would help? haha idk.

so after school i finished my bio hw and the spanish folder. and then i walked home. then i did my participation/homework points. then i did math. :D and after taht i started researchign for my career project. i got all the information. so now i all i have to do is write the paper and fidn a person for the interview. which is VERRRY HARD! i cant find anyone who's a newscaster/news anchor. do you guys know anyone? cus that would help me sooo much right now :D after that. me and jeremy studied teh brannen vocab. we learned all 52 words in 47 minutes. that craaaaaaaaaaaazy. it was pretty easy though. and now i'm working on this blog post. :D fun and productive right? sho yea. after this, more reesearching stuff for mi proyectooooooooo! cus its due pretty sooon :D or i might start to study history again. either one of thosee.

when i came back from school today there was this stray dog. and it was shooo cute. so i put evverything inside my room. and went outside to help it find its home. by like lookign at the tag and callign the poeple and all. actually i played with it, and my dad called. cus hes the parent :D ahaha. but it was soooooooooooooooooo sad. ): the dog was crying. like you could see the tears coming down. and then my mom was like i found two other dogs. the other one was like HUGE and it looked like a wolf. the one that i played with was liek a golden brownish. it was pretty small. and the other one was a black dog. i didnt see it. i didnt come to me. the wolf dog came to our house, and then went to some other house. but i was soo sadd. cus our street has recklass drivers, and what if the dogs got hurt?? D: i was on the verge of crying. but i didnt. cus my parents would totaaaaaaally tease me. ): but it was shoo sad. it really was. and i wanted to keep it too. cus if the owner was like IAGIHGALKDJS ;OF GH. i could keep it. but my parents said no. and my brother was TOTALLY freaking out. it was hillarious. he was soo nice to me for those couple of minutes. :D but yea. i hope the dogs are safe now. i dont know what happend to them.

me and claudine finally had our "catching up talk". YAAAY! its been soo long since we talked. and we realized that we've never had a class together. but volleyball and choir with angel and claudine ftw. (: YAAY

GOOD JOB ISABEL! for color gaurrrrrrrrrd. they loved all of you. (:

uhh. yea i dont know last times comments. >] so no comment replies this time. shorrrryr. :D

imma go look for interviews now. its soo haaard! arggh.

2 comments:

  1. i'm mentioned! i'm flattered (: ahaha
    choir & volleyball! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAW THE WOLF BORNW DOG TOO!
    i reported it
    dont worry
    he probably was picked up because I called it in
    he growled at me too. he also jsut ran across the street when i tried to stop him. into oncoming traffic. they avoided him, tahnkfully.

    ReplyDelete