Wednesday, May 27, 2009

graciaaaaaaaaas.

thank you everyonnnnnnnne to who commented on my post. or talked to my afterwards. it really did sorta help :D

all the amazing friendosssssss
tiffany liu (comment)
claudine (comment)
joe lee(comment)
marissa (comment)
angel. (comment)
chris (on aim)
alice(and her love blog :D)

so today= i left my spanish binder outside. on the bench. -____- and i need to turn in the bidner tomorrow. fml. i hope someone put it in the lost and found. or in their locker. basically, i need it.desperately. other than that. nothing much. bad post. a wasted post ><






I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay. (:

I don't wanna be afraid
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today
And know that I'm okay
Cause everyone's perfect in their usual way
So you see, I just wanna believe in me

The mirror can lie
Doesn't show you what's inside
And it, it can tell you you're full of life
It's amazing what you can hide
Just by putting on a smile

I'm quickly finding out
I'm not about to break down, not today
I guess I always knew
That I had all the strength to make it through


4 comments:

  1. you're welcome archie :D

    haha that happened to me last year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome archie
    awww
    you so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left my spanish binder at school too! D:
    She REALLY doesn't look at it, because I had empty spaces in my pts sheets, and missing dates/pts/totals, but i still got full points :)

    So yaaaay, don't stress yourself out.

    ReplyDelete