Friday, April 10, 2009

spring break! yahoo!

YAY. ITS FRIDAY MORNING! FIRST POST OF SPRING BREAK. well i'm supposed to work ont aht position paper. actually i'm in a pretty good posiiont right now. i need to do Part three for all three of my topics and resolutions for all of them..so abut 4 hours? maybe? i'mm gona be soo happy when this ends. STUPID CONFERENCE. but anways its sprrring (: and i am fillllllled up! haha. i've never had this much to do over spring break. but thers always time for YOU. so wanna meet up?? hahaha. this is so far my fun schedule. i'm nto even gonna post up my hw on this. why ruin the mood?

"sunday-shopping with anusha (: and then park with tiffany?
monday- INTERNATIONAL DAY PRACTICA! 3-5 ;D
tuesday-bowling with anusha(:
wednesday- HOMEWORK DAY D: so call me up, and we can work on it together ;D
thursday-jess partay, bj's then chuck e. cheese. I HAVNT BEEN THERE IN SO LONG
friday-17 again, and then jeremy's house for movie marathon with emily. :D
saturday-carwash!
sunday-CHILLAX."

i thought we were going to chris's house. 0.0 me alice and tiff...what happend to thattt?

but yesh. this is my plan-o. call me upppppppppp(: and dont forget me over spring break. cus I'LL be thinking of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment