Sunday, April 5, 2009

love flies away

today was a pretty coolio day :D except the fact that i had to get up early for my class. but after that it was funno! i had dance practice and then tiff came over and we did that project in TWO HOURS?! two hoursss. :D tee hee. and she called eric and totlaly creeeped him out. it was funny. i wanna see what eric's gonna tell me in brannen tomorrow >] and then after that i went back to my friends house :D yiipeee! yahooo!

garsh. i think i'm thinking to hard. i think i should just chill down a little bit. and slooww down, and enjoi life. right? everythings going by soo fast. schools gonna be over. and then 10th grade and then 11th and then 12th and then COLLEGE! do you see that quick transitions?? COLLEGE! LIKE THE BIG HUMONGO SCHOOL TIHNIGGGE! ): i dont want to leavee whitney. its my life. even though it causes me so much trouble. i climbed up those stairs.. and i fell on top of them too. actually i fell alot. >] next time you see me tripping around, ready to fall, catch me please (: i have enough bruises to last me a while.

i feel like i'm drifting away from a lot of poeple. and it doesnt help ): i need those people in my lifee! dont drift away. i need you here. :D its like the wind is pushing the clouds awwaaay. and everyday, it the bond gets farther and farther aparrt. so yea, please dont go away <3 i need YOU.

just to cheer myself up, i'm gonna add this quote. its so pretty. oh BTW! I GOT THE TWILIGHT DVD. you soooooooo wanted to know that. dont hide that smile. tee hee. :D

"before you, my life was like a moonless night. very dark but there were stars-points of light and reason. ..and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. i couldnt see the stars anymore. and there was no more reason for anything"
"your eyes will adjust"
"thats just the problem-they can't"

that the kinda guy i want. i i'll wait. i'll wait under the stars for you, my love. somewhere out there, perhaps, over the rainbow ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment