Tuesday, April 14, 2009

jeremy's house

hey hey hey! i'm at jeremy's house. waiting for isabelllll! WHERE ARE YOU GIRLIE. i've been trying to call you for teh past 1 houuuuuuuuuuur. so yea. for that signature i thought it was chris to, but the first part. it has like V adn like I and liek T and yeaaaaaaaaa. person person person tell me if its you. pleaseeee (:

and solution for my problem, the second one: i'm tired of fighting. and its kinda stupid, cus i started it. ): so PERSON. im sorrry. but please dont forget me again. cus that hurt. ( i reaaaly really wish i knew if you read this. maybe you dont cus i most likly made you mad. ) sorry sorry sorry. ): friends?

3 comments:

  1. mysterious&secret admirer maj?!

    AHAHAHAHA I LEFT MY PHONE IN MY ROOM .
    THEN WHEN I WENT TO GO GET IT I SEE LIKE 9 MISSED CALLS?! AND VOICEMAILS :D

    WHEEEEEE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure he'll forgive you. (:

    *winkwink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow archie your too nice.
    im not forgiving him.
    LOLS

    ReplyDelete