Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ic apppp!

yo yo yo dudes and duddetttes ;D yea. its 9.21. thats when i'm starting this post!

awwwwwwww man. i was uploading redcross carwash pictures. and it was done. and at the very end it was like "upload failure. please retry". ARGH. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOREVER. stupid slow computer. daaaaaaang it. i was hoping on posting these pictures tonight. guess it depends on what my computer feels like, right?

IC apps is hard D: this resume thing for sadies head. ahh. killer. so i'm gonna freak out for that by myself for a while. . . .. .. . . . 15 min pass in my mind. ok done freaking out. but still. its hard. and tough competition. ): but i reallly want to make it, cus i know i'm not gonna get red cross.

hmm. next thing to talk about? uhh. i had something in mind, but i forgot. oh my. i'm forgetting a lot of things today. ): baad memory. OH OH I GOT IT. i'm being a bad girl and writing in my blog right now. but i still have math and spanish. which should take me an hour. but i dont wana do it. REBEL! MWHAHAH. annnnnnd. i wished at 3.33 today. me and tiffany yeh wished for the same thing. <3

annnd i'm gonna stay up tonight till 11.11 and REMEMBER to make a wish. cus i always stay up, but i end up forgetting. hahhaa. (:

i JUST noticed the "labels for this post" on this thing. haha. i'm gonan do this labeling thingmambobbbers. :DDD

ooooh! jeremy gave me the kelley clarkson album. tiffany liu still needs to let me borrow that twilight one, and alice for teh one republic. HAHA.

okk. thats it. back to facebook :D

post end at 9.34

No comments:

Post a Comment