Thursday, September 17, 2009

SWWWWWWWWEPT AWAY!

game was amazing today! all three teams won. WOOT WOOT. but i didnt do as good as i usually do. ): i missed like 3 serves! and i usually dont miss my serves. MORE PRACTICE! we have two home games next week. tuesday against bellflower at home. and wednesday against gahr. at home too! come and support. :D yaayayyaya

what else happend today. :O it seems liek a blank so far. -____- okay. crazy hair day. big whoop! nothing much. angel's hair was like mine. HAHH my crazy curly hair. alice had the cutest little fountain thing. and chris had two antenas. hmm. anythign else? nope!

garsh. i cant seem to finid anyyythign today

OH! so i went to my brothers back to school night from the vball game. and i saw all my teachers. :D its so fun to go see them. cus they have the cutest expressions ever. HAHHA. mrs. amaliftano was the cutest thing ever. she couldnt believe that i grew up so much. HAHAHAHA. (: i like mrs. amalfitano. shes soo nice! and not annoying liek vince -_-

but yeah. i started hw at 9. and finished at 10. THATS CRAZY! now i have to do a broadcasting application. and then human study, and sleep.

"I don’t know but. I think I maybe. Fallin’ for you. Dropping so quickly. Maybe I should. Keep this to myself. Waiting ’til I Know you better"

2 comments:

  1. i like super crazy curly hair! (:
    it's interesting.

    ohhhhhhhhh goodness
    i miss whitney :(
    did you have mrs.king?! she was THE best. :D
    HEY LET'S VISIT WITTMANN TOGETHER
    if you want to! (:
    who else came from there?
    ummm borah lim! labdhi sheth! eric ho! jeremy wang! AHAHA LET'S GO :D

    you know today when you were talking about wittmann
    i realized that you seemed SO DIFFERENT
    from the way i saw you in elementary.
    which is weird, because you don't look different
    but i don't know o_O

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete