Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the little things that make me smile.

so! i finished my hw early today. but i'm also helllllla tired. so i'm gonna sleep early today. WOOHOOO. i really dont know who reads this anymore. HAH. holler if you read this pathetic blog. :D

so yeaah. i cant find my vball jersey and spankies. the black jersey. i have the white one. so i'm saved for tomorrow. im gonna go look for it after blogging. :D

SO. i reallly like the title of this post. :D and i'm gonna list the little things that make me smile. BAHAHAHAH. adn you can totally just skip this whooleeeeeee section. cus 1. its probably not gonna interest you. 2. i'm just doing it for fun. 3. uhm. i dont know a number three. (:

1. little tiny notes from secret people.
2. best friends hugging, as if they havnt seen each other in months. :D
3. grandma and grandpa holding hands and walking. (I SAW TAHT TODAY. AT THE PARK).
4. lyrics from the songs that seem so true.

i cant think of anymore. xD FAIL SECTIONS. HAHAAHAAHAHAH

so i was talkng to charleen today. and i found out that jackson rathbone (jasper hale) used to be the guy on disney 411. :O HES A DISNEY-ITE. holy craaaaaaaaaap. just go on youtube. and type in jasper rathbone disney 411. xD

mr. g bought me reisons. WOOOOOOOOOT. those are teh best chocolates ever. :D THEIR SO FREAKING GOOD! i found out that i cant take broadcasting. ): beacuse i have a 1st quarter sport. THATS NOT FAIR. but now i guess i can focus on MUN AUSG app. :D how fun. -__-. ACUTALLY how fun! :D HAAHAHHAH.

oh so mun! apparently theres DRAMA. beacuse of the "party" i am hosting. WOOW. just frakign woow. uggggggggggh. people can be so L;AJIDGHAGJLEJ H. some times.

i cant believe people take things so serioussssssssly. WOOOW. alkdjlighahg. so apparetnly my party is a big issue. -_____________- its not even a party. its like a mun prep thing. T__T were we work on speeches. and it just happened to be at my house. whooopdy. why? cus its closest to whitney. -__- its more conviniet. I DON’T WANT SO MANY PPL AT MY HOUSE. I acutally wanna work. not to many disturbances. and distractions. more people=more food=more stuff to boy. < st="on">alice, tiff, afraz, rishi. T___T AND i also heard that people are saying that I was a coward. and I couldn’t tell sayoni that she couldn’t come. WHAT THE HELL. well maybe its cus I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. or didn’t want her to think I’m such a LOIGH. even though I might be. GARSSH! this is so pathetic. things can be so baaaaaaaaaaaad at times. wonderful. and I had to hear this from alice cho. who isnt even IN mun. -___- and that’s so baaaaaaaaaad. so apparently this is what happened. well im not even sure it happened. so I’m not even gonna post it. LKSDJFIAHGLA JDLSIJG ALIJGLIAHSDLGANL;IUOYU385-=239U.


on the bright note. i might go to souplantation (: for mun after party. i better get this sorted out. STUPID ASSUMPTIONS. god. i really didnt need to "justify" my reasons for this crap mang. PATHETIC.


"its time now to sing out. though the story never ends"


"so stay here right with me"


i dint know which one to put. so i just put both. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment