Monday, September 21, 2009

and a song someone sings.

once upon december. I LOVE THAT SONG. it was playing like 2 seconds ago as i was thinking of a title. so i just used that. BAAHAHH.

my life is boring as always! HOW FUN IS THAT. -__________________________-

picture day is tomorrow. i always look hideous. it so sad either my smile is messed up. or my hair is freaky. or i forget its picture day, and just go on pe clothes. T___________T but i remember now. and i gonna make it a good picture! WOOOHOOOO. i was practicing my smile too. xD FREAKY. yeah i know. but just deal with it!

hello is on fridaaaaaaaay. :D OH YEAH. i'm so in a dancing mood. like the whole week. i cant believe its only monday -__-

GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY! we still have crazy tuesdays! WOOOHOOO. :D that was the highlight of my day. how sad is that. -___-

i reall yshould start my position paper. but i can always start on teh weekend. ACTUALLY, my goal is to finish it this weekend. :D WOO HOO. no procrastinating. well. i usually dont anyways.

AHHHHHH. i need ot get new songs. i'm so tired of hearing the same ones over and over again. OFF TO PANDORA! WOOT WOOOT. :D

our vball game got cancelled (the tuesday game). bellflower didnt wanna play with us.-___- stupid coach. HAHHA.

fail post. again. but im gonna put pictures. WOO HOOOOO. so it wont be AS fail. :D

oh BTW. does anyone know a good spanihs station to listen too? i wanna freak out my dad. HAHHA.

thats so cute. xD


vampire diaries. :D


one picture he isnt that bad in. ;D


STERLING KNIGHT. <3


aww. hes such a cutttttttttttie. :D

"never dreaming how our dreams would come true"

ps. jeremy. you were right. :D

3 comments:

  1. I love that song too! :D

    so cute but sad (:

    and OMFG...Sterling Knight is so cuteeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is officially one of my favorite posts!! :D
    dude, stefan should loook like that in the show, soo hot.

    & nu uh, we still have crazy tuesdays?!?! once a month or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. IS THAT STERLING KNIGHT?! :O

    dude he's so not that hot --x

    ReplyDelete