Saturday, September 26, 2009

AUSG APPS. D:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. apps were due today. and i emailed it in. i'm so freaking scared. well not really. cus i wont feel THAT bad if i dont make it. but if i do. i'll be so fereaking happy.

today i woke up at 11.30. :D i was gonna go to mun prep conference but my mom was like you look like a zombie. just sleep! so i slept/. adn she didnt wake me up. i like hte feeling of crashing. adn sleeping fore a reallllllly long time. BUT it seems like you've wasted yoru day. ): but i actually didnt. i finshed all my hw. and now i get to study.

i posted hello pictures. :D i have so many of those boys jerking. -__- and allen/joe made that their profile pictures. all you see are legs. and you can see allen's CRAZY BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE hair. :D HAHAHHA. i love that boy. :D

i'm excited for tomororw. (:

now i get to study. and start my position paper. maybe, i'll start it tomororw.
AHHAAAHh

"sunshine that your bringing now and it makes me happy"

1 comment:

  1. THE SONG. I THINK I KNOW IT.

    Is it makes me happy by Drake Bell?

    ReplyDelete