Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SCHEDULES SCEDHELUES SCHEDULES!

omg. we got them todaaaaaaaaaay. :D WOOHOO!! all my teachers changed. :O like the changable ones. so my schedule is.

2. cordova (math)
3. perry (human)
4. barry (spanish)
5. palmieri (english)
6. zoikowski (chem)
7. brice (athletics)

(: so basically jensen became cordova, homstad became barry, and baillie became palmieri. YET. jeremy got the exact same schedule as the one on abi. T__________T so not fair. but i guess my teachers are pretty cool. except cordova. i dont know how she is. x)

so faar. the most ppl in my classes are allen tang, and jen shishido! (4 classes)
i have three in a row with charles. and yeaah. thats the most classes i had with someone.

SO YESTERDAY! i went to the taping. :O IT WAS SHO MUCH FUN. the guy from icarly, jonah, he was acting in it. and hes so cute. :D

and on friday we got guest ticekts fro JASON DOLLEY. holy shaaaaaaaaatnips. :D I'M SO EXCTIED.

adn then we're going to camarilloooooooo for the weekend, adn nso on wednesday! and school on thursday.

we've got a couple of days left. lets spend it together. :D

i feel like i should write sometihgn else. but i cant remember it. x)
OHH. jeremy if you read this, i left my schedule and my alegbra book at yoru house. >D can you bring it tomorrow to the IC meeting. thaaaaaank you. (:

OH RIGHT. my locker number is 953. :D its the party locker hallway. ;D with the pings and the pongs and the qians and the platts and the woos and teh ravichandrans. :D and the rest of those asian last names. HAHHHHHAHHHAH

If time were still
The sun would never never find us
We could light up
The sky, tonight
I would see the world through your eyes

5 comments:

  1. PSH ARCHIE
    800'S ARE THE PARTY LOCKERS ;)


    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 700s! Because we get everyone running us over -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Palmieri AND Perry with you! :D I beat everyone. hehehe. <3

    ReplyDelete