Sunday, September 20, 2009

heart tattoo. :D

so you know the henna things that we indian do on our hands? well i was in a spontaneous mood. and i gave myself a henna tattoo on my ankle. its a heart. and it loosk cute. HAHAH. ask me abotu it. and i'l show it to you tomorrow/ :D WOOT WOOT.

so boring post today. i can already feel it. but i really want to not stop my streak of posting. i've posted every single day since the first day of shcool. :D HAHAHAH. sucks for youguys though. you have to read it. -__- well acutally. youdont HAVE to. but you do. so yeah. HAH

uhmm. so basically it was very INDIAN-Y today. indian drums class in the morn. then sunday school. then lipsync practice. (in my indian clothes). and then indian festival. till like now. we just finished. sorta. :D its a little 9 day celebration. -____- how fun.

our SCH party is gonna be fun. :D we got rishi, alice, and tiff. and afraz is still unsure. HAH. rishi was soo funny the other day.
rishi: is afraz coming?
me: uhm. pretty sure. he still has to confirm. why?
rishi: hmm. i guessi coudl come. but it might be a problem with my mom.
me: why?
rishi: cus i'm going to a girls house. by myself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS. indian parents. HAHA. i was cracking up like craaaaazy.

um so yeah.

OH. i got somethign that made me really sad. i got those stupid horoscopes and it said:
Someone close to you needs to distance themselves -- but it's almost certainly temporary! Everyone needs space sometimes, and if you set them free, they're almost sure to return to you soon.

dont go away from me. please. i need you guys. <3

"you're the one i wanna chase"

I JUST THOUGHT OF AN IDEA. :D guess what song i take my lines from. its a different song every day. :D

3 comments:

  1. woooow, you know how to do henna on yourself? how coool is that! you're so cute, archieee! (: doesn't count to annoy if its a girl who says it, right?! btw, i like all the lines you post from songs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the one i wanna chase
    you're the one i wanna hold
    i won't let another minute go to waste
    i want you and your beautiful soul

    is that it?! XD

    ReplyDelete