Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i hate subconscience stuff.

D: my dreams scare me. their not even nightmares. its just dreams. good dreams. ;D dreams i wish would come true. but so unrealistic. with the most "outoftheblue" people. people that i dont even expect to come! :O

you cant subconsciencly like someone. its not possible!

i hope i dont get a creepy one tonight.

but but but. joan told me that if i dream about a person, then that person was thinking about me before they went to sleep. ;D

argh.

so i heard rumors about formal! but their rumors. so they're probably not true. buttt!
1. its gonna be cheap. like $50 cheap?
2. no dinner this time. ):
3. location is not as good

but they could all be fake!

vball season is alsmot over. i'm soooooooo sad. ): i love vball. i dont want it to be over! why cant vball be one of those all year sports? xD im thinking on joining clubvball. (: but i have no informationa about it. so i need to like get info. HAHAHHAH

fallball is this friday!
halloween is this saturday!

every princess DOESNT need a prince. imma be INDEPENDENT.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO GO INDEPENDENCE!
    i'm a lonely wendy, and you're a lonely princess
    all the more fun right? :D

    OMG I HAVE DREAMS WHERE I LIKE A GUY, TOO AND THEN WHEN I SEE THE GUY IN REAL LIFE, I THINK OF THE DREAM -_-

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete