Thursday, October 1, 2009

HOLY SHATNIPS!

i forgot to post yesterday. MAHBAAAAADS. uhm major event yesterday. BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT. i went tehre to study for human. and it semi-failed xD i studied with curry crew for a whlie. and then i hung out with poeple. :D i found out that allen's voice gest SUPER high when he gets mad. HAHAHAH. i stole his iHome cus paley had my ipod. FUN STUFF. :D

today was so baad. i had to like struggle to survive through it.

math was okay. nothing much. human i did bad. ): i dont know. like i entered the room. and i think i overstudied so eveyrhitng started to float away from me. THATS SO NOT COOL. ): so i get to see how bad i did tomorrow. how fun. -__- (atleast know i have a 85% in the class. that free response raised me up). and then chem was so boring. as usual.

volleyball was fail today. ): yesterday coach gave us the sophomore speech. he has to cut poeple cus juniors HAVE to be in jv or varsity next year. and anot all of us will make it. ): so i guess i freaked out to much about it. but coach was picking on me the whole day today. -___- and everytime i try to hit hard. the set is bad. so i do this wierd thing. and coach always sees me doing that. adn then he starts like KJGIAGH. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm so gonna get cut, unless i dont step it up.

OH. NOW I RMEMBER WHAT PISSED ME OFF LIKE HECK TODAY! so mun meeting. ausg restuls came today. i knew i wasnt gonan mkae it. well i had a little hope. thats good right? just a little bit of hope? BUT! we knew who were gonna make it. -__- emily, emily, david, and brendan. THEY ALWAYS FREAKING GET IT. (emily and emily). everything! its like how the hell do you expect other poeple ot write experience in future stuff wehn you cant even get teh fuckign thing cus THEY always get it. T_______T not that their bad or anything, but everything the emily's tryout for, their like instantly in. and its half because of the rep. liek everyone knows that the emily's are good. they'll do great. -__- but really? there are other people in the world. T_T seriously. open your freaking chinky eyes and look around.

thats so not fair.

uhm anythign else today? oh. i made mrs. z believe that i'm not taht stupid -__-

oh. uhm. anything eles? i get to finish a positionpaper today. hwo fun.

hmmmm. oh yeah. allen does hate me. ):

I HATE THIS DAY OF MY LIFE. FREAKING STUPID OCTOBER 1ST.

"where were you when everything was falling apart?"

1 comment:

  1. THey reallyy do get everything they try out for. ):

    BUTOMG. I was gonna comment, then I changed my mind and I was gonna write "IT's so frustrating" but since I didn't I was gonna go to facebook but instead i typed frustrated.com. AHAHAH. So then I realized it and came back to tell you. (:

    ReplyDelete