Sunday, October 11, 2009

hello week. ):

its sunday already. ): i hate it cus we get so much damn hw over the weekend that we cant even enjoi the weekend. its getting soo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. ):

so i'm gonna die tomorrow! one bullet through my head. i have recital comign soon for my indian cultural singing drummming thing. and i dont have fcking time to practice for it. cus of vball and school and all that good stuff. so my teacher's getting mad. and i'm like wth. school IS MORE IMPT than stupid class. so i sorta ditced class on saturday. and i'm gonna get COMPLETELY OWNED tomorrow. die. its like i'm walking into hell. not even joking. god):

i finished a lot of hw. well basically just the aphg thing. i was talking to paley and he thougth aphg was pHag. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. that was funny. xD but yeah. i finished that assignment. i worked on that stupid plamieri crap. -___- i bet you that she wont even grade it. and i'm just waisting my time doing that.

i love it how when alice writes in her blog after a long time, its a HUGE post. liek HUUUUGE. (: and its soo entertaining to read. :D i think shes refering to me for the spelling mistakes, xD
i just suck at spelling. and typing fast at the same time. SORRY ALICE DEAR.

it seems like forever since a vball game. we have one on tuesdya. and A SPIRIT GAME ON FRIDAY. AGAINST OXFORD. I BETTTER SEE YOU THERE!

and then the day after i have psat. fun stuf maaaaang. -___-

so i have a 3/5 on my bet with chris. I CAN SO DO THIS. YES I CAN, BELIEVE IN MYSLEF. hahhaha. xD

uhm. a lot of interesting things happend this weekend. ;D (tiff. angel. you guys know half of each). HAHH.

i'm so excittttttted for formal. (: I CANT WAIT FOR IT. even though its sorta far away.

i might go to india over winter break for this volunteering thing. i dotn know if its a good thing or a bad thing xD i'm not gonna if i dotn make it in time for formal. cus i can always go next year. anusha went last year. :D

siggggh.

"I’m fighting for this girl,
On the battlefield of love,
Don’t it look like baby cupid sending arrows from above,
Don’t you ever leave the side of me,"

2 comments: