Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wooooooow. ):

today had 2 surprises:
so the first one, wasnt really a suprise, but i was still like :O dang it. and its not a good "surprise either". THERE ARE SOO MANY PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS! and its soo hard to be not nervous! arggggh. i screweed up completely ): i think i'll be going to a pity party on friday. ): well good job to all the other speeches.

2nd surprise happend RIGHT NOW!! and i'm just totally like :O wooow. like wooooooow. and not a goood wooww. but more like, wooow, how could "person" do that. argh. i go on facebook, and go on my friends wall. right? cus i need to get some infromation (not wall stocking, but more like, wahts his aim sn). and guess who i seee has written a post? PERSON! THAT SAME PERSON THAT MADE ME FEEL SO BAD FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS OF THE SCHOOL YEAR. the saame person i wrote about in some other post. thats not even the sad part. person didnt even accept the friend request. :O HONESTLY! NO ONE IS THAT MUCH OF A JERK! its just a freind request, all you have to do is "accept". its not like i'm gonna post on person's wall every day. ARGH. that just makes me HATE person more. GOD. THAT PERSON IS SUCH A JERK. low-life. such a great way to make my mood bettter. -___________-

i'm gonna say somethng positive, so this post isnt completley sad. so i made tiffany her birthday pressent, and it is GORGEOUS! i never knew that it was even posssible, and i'm soo proud of my self (:

I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I don’t believe it makes me real
I thought it’d be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
~ sum 41, pieces.

1 comment: