Saturday, March 28, 2009

brain dead?

today was major study, well actually this whole freaknig weekend is. i got soo much crap to do. D: how fun! -___- my history teacher is pissing me off. (i'm not gonna say who, but i think you would know). he hasnt put up the rest of the extra credit, which i do need. and i've emailed him, and others have tried to contact him through the internet (facebook) but he hasnt said anything?! WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM. ARGH. but yes. other than that, i'm sorta nervous for spanish presentation. i'm going first. acutally i volunteered. but still. i'm first. and i forgot to chekc if my power-point will work on sra. barry's computer. i hope it does. cus if not. there goes my A-. i think. haha. other than that, comp weeek. i hate. but ending on a good note, knott's berry farm is this weeek. (: the last time i went there was for teh end of the year 6th grade activity. THATS LONG TIME AGO. so i'm going to enjoi myselff. (: wanna come? and enjoi with me. that would make me very happy. (all yoru stuff is due on tuesday. call me if you need a permission slip>D i scanned it onto the computer, jsut incase. tee hee) but yes. i have to get back into studying. how fun! heres my eclipse quote for this post:

"Bella, I see what you're doing. You're trying to make everyone else happy. And i dont care about anyone else's feelings. i only need you to be happy. don't worry about breaking the news to alice. i'll take care of it. i promise she wont make you feel guilty"
"but i-"
"No. We're doing this your way. becuaes my way doesnt work. i call you stubborn, but look at what i've done. i've clung with such idiotic obstinacy to mide of what's best for you, though its only hurt you. hurt you so deeply, time and time again. i don't trust myself anymore. you can have happiness your way. my way is always wrong"

it started to sorta lose its spirit towards the end. but i think the beginning is such a beautiful thing to say to a girl. (: ahhhh. edward cullen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment