Tuesday, March 17, 2009

st. pattty's day!

WOW! i havnt blogged in soo long. and soo many things happend. soo
saturday: i went to bolsa chica beach clean up. and there were four ppl there. how fun -____- me chris jeremy and this other guy. and i took my camera there right? and then it feell out! so basically I LOST MY CAMERA. right before my birthday. and thats not very fuun cus my dad got reallly mad at me. then like 30 min later, the lady called and was like "OMG we found your camera" and i was like HELL YEA. HOLY SHATNIPS. that was the most topsy-turvy day EVVVVVVVVER.

sunday: i did nothing. haha. i then at night, like at 8, i realized we had a brannen quiz. and i didnt have a book. and it was gonna take a long time to read it. so YAAY SPARK NOTES! that helps dude (: but it doesnt give you a really high grade. so next time, imma read it! haha.

monday: i was totally working on my speech. and it was soo uncreative. ): and i was like. oh shoot. this speech is important. so i treeid my very very best to make it better. go and support all of us tomorrow at the meeting. (:

tuesday (t0day): WAS MY BIRHTDAY YAAY! and i didnt get punched or pinch that much today. but keley hit me like what, 5 times? but it was HURTFUL. that girl is sooo strong. never abuse her, she will hurt you ;D and then i got soo many cards. yay! i love cards. cards and CAKES. mmmm. i got soo many cakes tooo :D that made me really really happy. so my bff anusha got me one. reallly she made it to me. and when i got it during hmrm, it was waaaaaaaarm. like out of the oven warm. and then tiffany gave me when (she stole it from her granpa. hahah.). and i didnt eat that yet. and alice cho baked one too and it lookss so good. tiffany said it tasted like doughnuts (cus she got one too). and when i walked home, my mom made me one too! :O and that was freaaaaaaaaaaaking good. so i'm gonna get reaaly fat before that fitness gram thing. ahahh. (: but yea. so after i write this, i get to do my homework then off to souplantaion (vegetarian heaaaaven). and then i need to practice my speech. go watch me gusy (well you have to). and VOTE FOR ME. yaaay (: so yea. and i'm reaaly exctided/nervous.

so we have soo many birthdays coming up. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID (3/18), TIFFANY (3/19), MRS. IMPROTA (3/19), KAAJAL (3/20), AVI (3/23), CHRIS (3/24), AND NANDI (3/27). i love you guys. thanks for everything today. (:

4 comments: