Thursday, December 24, 2009

its chrsitmas eve!

yesterday was wednesday movie madness + IC potluuuuuuuk. (:

it was soo much fun. i just wish my brother wasnt bugging the three of us throught the whole day. luckly my dad came early, adn toook him out to sam's club and whatnot.

we watched pokemon -___- and then wizards and then tinkerbell. (: but then isabel couldnt stay ovvvvver. but now we have spring break plans. :D BAHAHAH.

IC banquet was fun. YAY for attaching files, laughing, making wierd noices, and stealing blankets. :D

now starts 4 days of family fun! and it didnt start out that great. my brother started fighting already wiht my padres. SO me and my mom are makng plans to get out of the house. HAHHAH


i really want to watch sherlock holmes on monday. >O

dont forget them college projects.

YAY. for formal heels shopping. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment