Friday, November 20, 2009

lo siento

sorry for all the emo posts. xD


okay! im back to myself again. (: which means more pointless posts. and my wonderful rants. so so so!

i went to the ortho yesterday. i might have to get bottom braces again. ): oh joy. that one stupid teeth isnt moving. FLASHBACK. i didnt wear my retainers. so one of my tooth moved. so i got new retainers to try to fix it. but its going really slow. so my ortho lady was like. i might just bracket it. so it'll go a lot faster. OKAY. BACK TO REALY DAY. (: adn she was like it'll take like three months. and i was like NO. IM GONNA LOOK UGLY AGAIN. ): and i wont have it out before formal. so i made a deal with her. if i do have to get bottom oones, it'll be after formal. but during sadies. ): not coool. but to prevent even getting brackets, imma wear my retainers every day. so please dont make fun of me. xD

ive been going through a lot of unncesscary thinking. hence the emo moments. please just ignore it. (: thank you paley, isabel, and claudine for helping me through me tard moment. HAHAH.

my thanksgiving is gonan be fun. :D YAYA.
wednesday night-vball banquet
thursday-turky trot with isabel, and then isabel-allen-archie bonding time! :D
friday- BLACK FRIDAY. shopping? maybe? with parents. or homework.
saturday- temple -_- AND THEN NEW MOON. (: with paley, claudine, and allen.
sunday-last day of vacation. maybe hw. maybe chill again.

YAY. IM EXCITED

isabel: ITS ALMOST YOUR BDAY GIRLIE (; sweeeeeeeet 16

i really really dont like it when people PRETEND to be nice to me. and then totally talk bad about me behind my back. if you dont like something that i did. or you just dont like me. just freaking tell it to my face. T______T i dont have to deal with you trashing me in the back.

boys are so amazing. and simple. and not complex. and no drama. i love spending time with them. (: they make my life so much easier. HAHAHAH. love you guys maang.

my brother was like "taylor swift is winning too many awards. --x its like not even neccessary"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHh

"That I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to let you know
that what I feel is true"

2 comments:

  1. I'm only me When I'm With you. I love that song mangggg! Glad you're feeling better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSST!

    READ
    FB MAIL
    CONCERNING
    NEWMOON/2012
    DVD
    :D

    ReplyDelete