Monday, November 16, 2009

life is not a highway

life is pretty boring now. i had stuff to write here. but im tired. and my eyes hurt. and yeah.

i was pretty pissed today. but im tired and i dont wanna write about it now. maybe later.

happy bday afraz.

sadies' apps go out tomorrow

prom club results come out wednesday

new moon this friday. but were watching it later.

tustin conf this weekend. and after this conf, i have no mun stuff till april. APRIL!

my dads trying to convince my mom to let me join swim. :D HAHAH

my grades are suprisingly good (knock on wood). i wanne get that 4.0 just one more step.

my 11.11 wishes are coming true. i just realized it. i think its more than just coincidence.

my thanksgiving movie marathons are coming. (: one with angel&claudine. the other with allen&other ppl.

i wanna watch the princess adn the frog. :D

winter break is almost here! wchih means XMAS SHOPPPING. (: my friend is taking me downtown. yipee.

i might get a guitar for xmas! :D COOL COOL COOL.

i <3 my new friends.

just let me be. i know what im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment