Thursday, August 20, 2009

printer!

i'm in a summer clean up mode. HAHAHAH. cus i dont wanna stare at teh computer/tv all day. i moved the printer into my room now. and now i have this HUGE shelf. well not really a shelf but like an organizing thing. so i cleaned my desk out and oragnized it. :D no my desk is sho clean! thats unbelievable. XD

i think i have to go clean out the closet. next. adn then after that. the bookshelf. and then my room will be cleaaaaan! yippe. :D

our picnic got cancelled for tomorrow. ): last minute cancellations T_______T but i guess that makes it a me-angel-alice party at my house? i havnt asked my parents yet. well my mom said okay. depends on my dad now. XD

saturday is gonna be soo much fun. :) bakesale. then jeremy's house. then light the night! YAY! well the only problem is that i sorta dont have a ride to the bake sale. X) so me and jeremy have to figure that one out. BHAHAHHA. but i'm sho exctied maaang.

AND GUESS WHAT! me and cryslyn both made the volleyball team! YAAAAAAAAY. coach ole was like. you guys have to work really hard because by law, as juniors you have to be in jv. XD so i'm gonna practice EXTRA EXTRA hard with angel cus shes sooo good. (:

uhhm thats it. i guess.

yeaah i know. the title is reallly wierd. but i couldnt think of anythign better. teeheee.

3 comments:

  1. HOOORAY FOR SCANDALOUS VBALL SHORTS!

    I can't wait to see you in em (;
    TEHEHEHEHEHHERS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISABEL
    YOU PERV

    I WANT A HUGE SHELF!
    AND A CLEAN DESK
    I'll pay you 25cents to clean my room for me
    Pretty please?
    With flowers and cupcakes and ice cream on top?

    YAY FOR YOU!
    He said he only had one spot on the frosh team for you + crislyn + leyva (or whatever her name is), but he'd make an exception if there were 2 REALLLY GOOD BALLIN SUPER PRO players so I guess you're REALLY GOOD BALLIN AND SUPER PRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no such thing as summer cleaning.

    you're just crazy (;

    ReplyDelete