Monday, June 8, 2009

white horrrse

That I'm not a princess
This ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood,
This is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now its too late for you and your White Horse,
To come around.

Maybe I was naïve,
Got lost in your eyes
I never really had a chance.
My mistake I didnt know to be in love you has to fight to have the upper hand.
Happy endings;
Now I know

Cause Im not your princess
This aint a fairytale
Im gonna find someone, Some day
Who might actually treat me well.
This is a big world,
That was a small town
There in my rearview mirror,
Disappearing now.
And it's too late for you and your White Horse,
To catch me now.

i tried to make it all preeety like isabel's. oh garsh. that takes soooo much time D:

i finished all my stuff for today. all i have to do is study for bio test and history test. other than that, there isnt that much.

school's nearllllly over. i'm actually kinda excittttted. (: YIPEEE.

i had pizza for dinner. like 2 min. ago. (: it was pretty goood.

okay. now i'm just rambling. go study for your test beautifuls ;D

1 comment: