Wednesday, June 17, 2009

buh bye

my last post was june 11th. I'M SO BAAAAAAAAAD. its been 6 days since i posted >]

so! i'm leaving to india tonight. and i wont be back till august 10th. write me long emails. :D i dont know wehn i'll reply back. depends on my internet connection crap. but ill reply back. promise. flood my emailllllllls. so i feel loved.

my emial is apod3127@yahoo.com

emial me :D

i watched up todaaay. :D i sat at the very front. where they have three seaters. with brittney janice and chris. :D bj is tiff's sister. HAHA. she had gum on her seat. D: sho saddd. and chris was shifting so much. HAHAH.

i cried soo much in that movie. D: i'm not gonna say when cus i dont wanna spoil it. and i was like. wipe those tears away. HAHAHAH.

i also put those pictures on facebook. so go check it outt. :D YIPEEE. sho yeah

i'm off to india with anusha :D call me when i get back so we can do stuff. i dont wanna come back and do nothing. every weekend atleast, i should be busy.

i love you guys.
thanks for everything.
i'm sorry if i cried on you yesterday.
you guys were right there when i fell apart.
<3
and somehow. you managed to tape the wall back together.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU GUYS.

1 comment:

  1. have fun in india!
    with the wishing trees & errthang.


    ILL POST A TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEO TODAY ON MY BLOG!


    <3

    ReplyDelete