Saturday, November 26, 2011

i'm so giddy. HOHOHO.

and i'm happy. just for the moment. and i'm going to cherish it. i'm not going to let anyone, or anything bring me down.

i went to an engagement party thing today (indian thing. ahah). but it was kinda cute. and i can't wait to meet my soul mate. or how i like to think of it, my prince charming. AHAHAHAH. i've never been asked out, gone on a date, kissed, or had an adventure with that special someone, and i'm totally okay with that. (this isn't a rant. its just whats been on my mind.). and i look at people aroudn me. and they seem so happy without that soulmate. like my dearest friend angel said. "your time will come" <3 but im so excited for that! to meet that person. and get to know them. and learn small thigns about them. find a soulmate that i can gush too, and be myself around, and yeaaaah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment